COPYRIGHT INFORMATION FOR ARCHIVES AND ARCHIVISTS
Copyright Information for Archives and Archivists provides up-to-date information on copyright issues of concern to the
Canadian archival community. The ongoing series will assist institutions and archivists to develop policy and
procedures to deal with copyright issues in archives.
This website has been prepared by the CCA Copyright Committee with legal advice.
Nancy Marrelli, Chair
Canadian Council of Archives Copyright Committee
1. Information Bulletin #1 - Copying for research under “fair dealing”
2. Information Bulletin #2 - Copying for purposes other than research
3. Information Bulletin #3 - Copying unpublished material
4. Information Bulletin #4 - Copying donated infringing copies
5. Information Bulletin #5 - Posthumous works enter the public domain
6. Information Bulletin #6 - Putting copyright material on a website
7. Information Bulletin #7 - How to get copyright permission
8. Information Bulletin #8 - What does “public domain” mean?
9. Donor Agreements
10. Changes to Copyright Law for Archives as a Result of Bill C-11
About CCA |
News & Events |
Directory of Archives |
Archives Canada (CAIN) |
Financial Assistance Programmes |